Iranian Americans for the Constitution believe that the United States, particularly the Iranian American community, has a moral obligation to support aspirations of the Iranian people for a free and democratic Iran with a political system that protects the inalienable rights of all citizens equally. In accordance with the American values enshrined in the US Constitution, the US foreign policy can assist the people of Iran in electing leaders who are committed to ensuring that the human rights abuses under the Islamic Republic regime end.
1. Iran Nuclear Deal/ Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA)
2. Sectarian Wars and Refugee Crisis
3. Sponsorship of International Terrorism by the Islamic Republic Government in Iran
4. Murder, torture and Imprisonment of Demonstrators in Iran
5. Violation of basic individual rights and women rights
6. Religious Prosecution and Religious Liberties
7. US Election Interference
8. Academic Influence Peddling of the Islamic Republic Government aided by US educational institutions
9. Other forms of soft influence peddling
10. Waste of US Taxpayer Dollars in the US Agency for Global Media (USAGM)
11. Waste and Abuse of US Taxpayers Dollars through funding of groups involved in Iran Related Activities
12. The Myth of Moderate/Reformist Factions within the Islamic Republic Regime
13. Economic Crisis in Iran and the False Narrative About It
14. Holding the IRGC accountable for the Ukrainian Passenger Aircraft attack.
15. Strong Immigration Policy